“The Moonlight Hunters Collection”: Rainbow Obsidian Fox Necklace
Welcome to our first official collection launch: “The Moonlight Hunters”.
You step outside and inhale the cool, autumn breeze the gently caresses the land. The full moon glows softly in the night sky, lighting the nighttime world just enough for you to see and make out the tree line in the distance. As you intake the sight, you can just barely make out a small form slink in front of the trees. It pauses every so often to look up and check its surroundings and you can make out long, tipped ears and a bushy tail almost the length of its body and eyes that glow wildly in the night. You watch the fox stalk the night for a while, mesmerized by its careful and slinky gait. Suddenly, a howl fills the silent night, shortly joined by several others echoing in reply. The wolf song breaks you from your silent watch, causing you to startle, and unfortunately so does the fox, who takes off immediately into the woods and vanishes from sight.
This listing is for a Rainbow Obsidian Fox pendant that has solely green flashing. This is the thicker of the fox pendants, giving it a sturdy and strong feel to it. It is paired with Goldsheen Obsidian, Rainbow Obsidian, and Onyx beads. As always, this is a fully adjustable necklace, measurement is listed at it’s fully open length.
Necklace Length (fully open): 28.5 inches
Pendant Length: 1.79 inches (45.6 mm)
Pendant Width: .53 inches (13.1 mm)
1 in stock
READY TO SHIP ITEMS:
1. Please allow 3-5 business days for your item(s) to ship.
2. All orders will receive tracking information; orders over $50 will also have insurance included.
3. Please make sure your PayPal address is your correct shipping address. Returned packages due to incorrect shipping addresses will be subject to additional shipping fees.
4. Once your item is shipped we are no longer responsible for it, as tracking is included with each package and are sent via USPS. Please allow a few days after your item has been marked "Delivered" for you item to arrive, as USPS currently has issues with marking packages as "Delivered" before actually delivering them.
1. Custom orders will have their own processing and shipping times and should be referred to the agreed upon contract for those time frames.
2. Custom orders require a down payment of 50% of the total quote in advance to work being started. This allows us to source any custom requested items or gemstones for you in order to begin.
3. All custom orders must be paid-in-full within seven (7) days of notification of completion before they can be shipped; you can also make payment installments through out the order time frame. Unpaid items will not be shipped.
Due to the nature of our items being one-of-a-kind, we do not accept refunds.
Custom orders are not subject to refunds once complete, as they are personalized to your specifications and may require us custom-ordering items to fulfill the order. If a custom order is cancelled within the order creation period we will waive future payments if the order has not been completed and discuss a partial refund excluding the initial 50% down payment.
If you have an issue with your order please contact us at email@example.com.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Any cancellations must be made before shipping and may be subject to a restocking fee. Custom orders may or may not be subject to a partial refund at cancellation.
We do not accept returns except in the case of an item repair (see below).
We will allow an exchange for an item of equal or lesser value if the item(s) have not shipped. We do not accept exchanges after your purchase has shipped.
ONE-TIME FREE REPAIR GUARANTEE:
We offer ONE FREE repair per item in the event your item breaks (exceptions apply below); additional repairs on the same item will be subject to a repair fee and shipping charges. Please see our terms for this below:
1. In the event that your item strand breaks or your gemstone slips its net, we offer one free repair which involves us re-stranding and recreating the necklace for you.
2. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include pictures as well as a description of what happened. This gives us feedback on what went wrong and helps us ensure it does not happen again.
3. You will be instructed to mail the item back, including all beads, stranding, and the gemstone. If you are missing beads, we can replace them for at-cost value to you if we have them in-stock.
4. Your gemstone must not be shattered– for your safety I will not re-wrap a gemstone that has jagged or sharp edges. If your gemstone does shatter, we can replace it at cost of another gemstone, either the same type or different. We can also replace the shattered gemstone with one you may have already in your possession, which you would need to mail back with the item.
5. Please take care in mailing your item back to Ketsuhime Designs for repairs, if your gemstone arrives to us shattered, chipped, or broken due to poor packaging or from mail handling I will not fix it for you. I am not responsible for your item in transit on its way to me, so please make sure to package it securely.
6. Shipping back to us is at your cost, we cover shipping when we finish repairing your item and mail it back to you.
There are no inquiries yet.