“The Wicked Vibes Collection”” Double Terminated Moss Agate Point Necklace and Pendulum
With this line, embrace your wicked side, and allow the vibe of Samhain to show through. Walk with us through the dark and see what we see…
Have you ever wanted to have a necklace that has a secondary function? We’ve got you, fiends. The necklace features a double terminated moss agate point, so you can sling this bad thing around your neck and never have to worry about needing a pendulum ever again. Yes, you read that right. You know what’s even better? It’s incognito, so it makes it the perfect “hidden in your face” tool. Pretty “wicked” right? The moss agate point is paired with more moss agate, smokey quartz, and pietersite beads that give a earth and grounded feel – completely opposite to its pyrite cousin. As always, this is an adjustable necklace and measurement is listed at it’s longest length.
Oh. We forgot to mention. We made this sneaky thing shorter on the bead accents so that you can have complete control of the length you want to wear it. Long, short, choker – you have total control. As you should.
Necklace Length (fully opened): 32 in.
Pendant Length: 2.19 in. / 55.8 mm
Pendant Width: .46 in. / 11.9 mm
1 in stock
READY TO SHIP ITEMS:
1. Please allow 3-5 business days for your item(s) to ship.
2. All orders will receive tracking information; orders over $50 will also have insurance included.
3. Please make sure your PayPal address is your correct shipping address. Returned packages due to incorrect shipping addresses will be subject to additional shipping fees.
4. Once your item is shipped we are no longer responsible for it, as tracking is included with each package and are sent via USPS. Please allow a few days after your item has been marked "Delivered" for you item to arrive, as USPS currently has issues with marking packages as "Delivered" before actually delivering them.
1. Custom orders will have their own processing and shipping times and should be referred to the agreed upon contract for those time frames.
2. Custom orders require a down payment of 50% of the total quote in advance to work being started. This allows us to source any custom requested items or gemstones for you in order to begin.
3. All custom orders must be paid-in-full within seven (7) days of notification of completion before they can be shipped; you can also make payment installments through out the order time frame. Unpaid items will not be shipped.
Due to the nature of our items being one-of-a-kind, we do not accept refunds.
Custom orders are not subject to refunds once complete, as they are personalized to your specifications and may require us custom-ordering items to fulfill the order. If a custom order is cancelled within the order creation period we will waive future payments if the order has not been completed and discuss a partial refund excluding the initial 50% down payment.
If you have an issue with your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Any cancellations must be made before shipping and may be subject to a restocking fee. Custom orders may or may not be subject to a partial refund at cancellation.
We do not accept returns except in the case of an item repair (see below).
We will allow an exchange for an item of equal or lesser value if the item(s) have not shipped. We do not accept exchanges after your purchase has shipped.
ONE-TIME FREE REPAIR GUARANTEE:
We offer ONE FREE repair per item in the event your item breaks (exceptions apply below); additional repairs on the same item will be subject to a repair fee and shipping charges. Please see our terms for this below:
1. In the event that your item strand breaks or your gemstone slips its net, we offer one free repair which involves us re-stranding and recreating the necklace for you.
2. Please contact us via email at email@example.com and include pictures as well as a description of what happened. This gives us feedback on what went wrong and helps us ensure it does not happen again.
3. You will be instructed to mail the item back, including all beads, stranding, and the gemstone. If you are missing beads, we can replace them for at-cost value to you if we have them in-stock.
4. Your gemstone must not be shattered– for your safety I will not re-wrap a gemstone that has jagged or sharp edges. If your gemstone does shatter, we can replace it at cost of another gemstone, either the same type or different. We can also replace the shattered gemstone with one you may have already in your possession, which you would need to mail back with the item.
5. Please take care in mailing your item back to Ketsuhime Designs for repairs, if your gemstone arrives to us shattered, chipped, or broken due to poor packaging or from mail handling I will not fix it for you. I am not responsible for your item in transit on its way to me, so please make sure to package it securely.
6. Shipping back to us is at your cost, we cover shipping when we finish repairing your item and mail it back to you.
There are no inquiries yet.